In addition to programs that encourage or provide mammograms, many progressive employers:Here are three web resources I find particularly valuable for corporate wellness breast cancer awareness programs:
- provide educational workshops on prevention and detection
- host presentations by breast cancer expert speakers and survivors
- circulate printed materials on breast self-exam
- launch healthy diet-and-exercise programs
- offer special healthy menus in the cafeteria
- support local fundraising walks
- make special web information resources available
American Cancer Society's Making Strides programIf you don't have any activities planned for Breast Cancer Awareness month, there's still time! You can contact us at Wellness Corporate Solutions to advise you on a workplace breast cancer awareness program.
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
And our good friend-in-the-blogosphere Rebecca Scritchfield has a characteristically informative post on breast cancer prevention worth checking out.