In his thoughtful blog, HR Benefits Alert, Bill Meltzer tells us that a good health fair does two things:
- It provides solid, easy-to-understand information to employees.
- It gets them excited about taking part in longer-term company-wellness programs.
- Simple, colorful information on wellness topics such as detecting illness and controlling symptoms
- A booth from a local health-food store
- Chair massage
- Elder-care brochures from the AARP
- A booth from a "complementary" or alternative medicine practitioner, such as a chiropractor or acupuncturist.